About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Travelling with kids....

Ok so we dropped the kids off in California so I can go to school. I had to leave them with my grandparents so I wouldn't have to get out of the military. Flying wasn't so bad but I still miss my kids and have been nervous about them for weeks now. These next 6 weeks are going to be the longest of my life. It's amazing how you miss the coos and giggles, poops and accidents, scrapes and screams until they're gone.

4 comments:

Optimistic Pessimist said...

That must be so hard. It's funny how you miss the strangest/smallest things that you wouldn't normally think you'd miss.

Denise R. said...

Aww I can imagine but stay positive by the time you know it the 6 weeks have gone by.

Best Wishes!

Simply Denisi

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

Awww... they will be home before you know it!

Mike said...

Wow, that is tough! I'm glad that you are back in the blog world though! I tagged you in a post a few posts back. The post title is "Tag I'm it"