About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Diet

So, I've been trying to diet normally, you know eat healthier, exercise. Well it's not going so great. It feels like I'm just stuck in this post baby-droopy stomach, can't ever wear a bikini again shape. I mean I used to weigh 130 and at 5'4, I have an athletic build so I looked pretty damn good. Now I'm 180, for those who are more overweight than that, I'm not saying my problem is worse than yours. It's my problem and I'm unhappy with my body so I'm going to fix it. Anyways I've decided to start with the slim quick capsules to help move it along. It's hard getting my metabolism moving again and I think I'm having a quarter-life crisis. Hopefully it works. I'm doing the 7-day cleanse and then will be moving on to the regular stuff. I'll get back in a month and let you know what the scales say.


For Research

http://www.slimquickonline.com/

2 comments:

Mike said...

I have twice lost 70 or more lbs in my life. I need to lose about 40 right now, and I think that diet and excercise are the only thing that works. All those supplements don't do anything, in my opinion!

love said...

Unfortunately, I'm on the same boat as you. I have been a nice shape all my life until recently but I don't have a baby to blame for my weight gain=P I have been on a diet/exercise routine for a month now and quite frankly, I'm not even sure if I'm seeing any results. Everyone keeps telling me I look thinner but my clothes are being honest with me. I think because I'm on a diet and working out it might be a psychological thing that people think I'm losing weight? I don't know, but please tell me how this works out for you=)