About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Friday, April 24, 2009

What my friends are doing now...

I look back to my friends in high school and they're all the same. It seems like 8/10 are still living in California at home with their mom and dad. 4/10 have kids with their former boyfriend or girlfriend but aren't with that person anymore. 2/10 tried to get me to date them when I was back home. 0/10 joined the military. 1/10 are on my myspace page. 9/10 I've deleted off my myspace page because we have nothing in common anymore. I mean I'm not saying I have a great life or I've made perfect decisions but sometimes going home depresses me because it seems like I'm the only one who's doing anything different to try and change their lives. On a final note it may be that I only have 10 friends, I'll never tell and finally 85% of statistics are made up on the spot but 7/10 people don't know that.

1 comment:

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

I know exactly what you mean! I can go home to my small town after being gone 11 years and still know what bar to find who and on pretty much the same bar stool.