About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Survey

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
I woke up and turned over

Have you kissed the last person you texted?
No


Where's your phone right now?
Right in front of me, I love my IPHONE!!


What did you do today?
Did combatives, whoot


Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Flying to California to drop off the kids for six weeks :(


Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes



Do you delete people off of MySpace?
Yes


Last movie/DVD watched?
Vanity Fair



What do you ALWAYS take with you?
Cell Phone, Lip Gloss, ID Card



Do you like messages or comments better?
Either, both are cool


Who was the last person to text message you?
MoMo


Last time you hit someone?
This morning


what happened at 10am?
It's not 10 am yet


Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes


Does anything hurt on your body?
MY ABS!! I never knew I had obliques until yesterday


What are you listening to right now, why?
nothing but I'm about to pump some out to get me motivated to pack

What was the best thing that happened today?
This blog so far

Do you think you've ruined your chances with someone?
Honestly, I think I ruined every relationship I'd been in up till now.

What is something you currently want right now?
I want a tummy tuck, baby fat is ucky (I don't mean the kind that gives you the cute chubby cheeks)


What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Pushed snooze


Would you like to put last night on repeat, and live it forever?
No, it was boring and lonely, hubby was at work.

How are you?
Hungry

Is anything bothering you?
Yes there are things that bother me but I'll get into that later


Are you excited for next year?
Uh, It's not even halfway through this one.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
packing and I'm going to a pampered chef meeting...


Is your room clean?
No, and that's frustrating

How many pillows do you sleep with?
2


Does anyone annoy you?
Yes


Is life good?
It's getting there


Are you jealous of anyone at the moment?
Nothing to be jealous of


Your parents split; Would you want to live with your Mom or Dad?
Neither, they're both crazy and they're already divorced

How many people do you 100% trust?
3, my hubby, my daughter and my son, the last two are two little to lie


Are you gonna get high later?
No


Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
No, I love him till death do us part and all that jazz


Do you smoke?
No but sometimes I wish I did, but those days are few and far between


What are you planning on doing after this?
Packing up for this weekend :(


Do you listen to your friends when they tell you a boy or girl is bad for you?
No, I'm my own judge



Would you go out with someone right now if they asked right now?
No?

Have you ever liked someone that was in a relationship?
Yes, it doesn't work out well trust me.


Have you kissed anyone inthe last week?
Every day


Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
My hubby, he's got a cute bum



Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate?
Yes but not everyone finds them



Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

Do you throw around the word love?
No

How many kids do you want to have?
No more!


Do you need to say anything to anyone?
FEEDDDDDD MEEEEEEE!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOONUTTTTSSS!!!


Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?
Yes

1 comment:

Optimistic Pessimist said...

Ugghh...I want a tummy tuck too. Kids really do a number on ya!