About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zombie Chicken Awards

So I had to come up with winners for my Chicken Awards and here they are

Wizard of Otin - Not only does he have an awesome blog, he's always commenting to keep me blogging again.

my charming kids -Pray for Stellan, this is a mom in the toughest position in her life with a very ill child and is making the best support group she can right here on blogger. It will touch you and make you cry


K-Doe - For a teenager, this kid's been through a lot and is so cool to talk to and read his blog!

Dozen Flours - If you like cooking, this is it!

A CUP OF JO - Just amazing stuff, amazing giveaways and wonderful things to read about!


More about this award!

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."


2 comments:

Mike said...

Well, thank you! LMAO at the zombie chicken! HAHA! whoever thought up a Zombie chicken!I will pass it along, it may take me a couple days, just keep an eye out for it!

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Oh thank you for my award! You're so sweet! lol! Zombie Chicken, indeed!