About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Tagged!

OK ok, I've been slacking on keeping up with things, sorry guys! Sometime last week Otin tagged me. The rules are below, and I apologize if I pick some of the same people again, I don't have a huge blog community yet!

Rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.


Six things that make me happy, unimportant things...hmm


1. Cooking tools - I can never have enough!
2. Puppies - Not my own, the kind that you visit and you can hand their messes off to their owners
3. Riding my horse - I love my horse, it's so free riding out over the country and just sitting out there alone thinking.
4. Sunrises and Sunsets - I see the sunset more often than the sunrise but they're so beautiful it can really make my day better.
5. Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream - ZOMG! NUM NUM NUM, there goes the diet...
6. Music - It can alway emulate what I'm feeling and gets me out of my bad moods, sad days and makes me want to sing and dance!

Six blogs...

1. Mommaloo - What a Crazy Life

2. Bella - Blogger (Blogspot) - bellafoxx

3. Mellissa - I Love Lightroom

4. Jen - Beachy Keen

5. Denise R. - Simply Denisi

6. MISS Mander - share..

Ok So there it is, AWESOME!!

- ABbie

2 comments:

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

I agree with almost all of those!

Mike said...

Music is very important to me, also. It is like a bookmark of your life!