About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

6 Questions

1. Why does the media feel the need to pry into the worst side of every thing that happens?

I remember a time when the media was the main support for our country and it's doings. Now it seems that all it cares about are disasters, murders, corruption and horrible things.

2. Is there no such thing as neighbors anymore?

I live in a community and I know one person and the only reason is because they live right next door to me and made a physical effort to meet me.

3. Why does commerce try to squeeze every last penny?

The economy is down...so we're going to charge more! People used to trade goods and help eachother out. Now big companies sell us what we need with CEOs at the top who play with our lives like a little boy with a magnifying glass. Just call us ants.

4. Why do they make bikinis for toddlers?

I think I must be the only one disgusted by little girls clothes coming in the latest fashions meaning short, skimpy and tight. I guess this is a personal point because there was a large incident of child molestation in my family that was very close to me. No it wasn't me so don't ask.

5. What are you doing to make it better?

People seem to complain about EVERYTHING but most of them do NOTHING to make it better for themselves, others or anyone.

6. How can people be happy to weigh 300+ pounds and just keep eating?

I don't mean to offend. I love food, but if I stepped on a scale and my butt weighed more than 200 lbs I would be at the gym, nutritionists, doctors office, basically whatever it takes to get skinny. I just don't understand the people who weigh more than that, in an unhealthy way and then go to the buffets or McDonalds, etc.

Ok there's my 6 questions, see y'all!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Very good questions! I remember when neighbors all got together, it seems like those days are over!

*krystyn* said...

Hey! Where did you go??