About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another year older, another year wiser?


So my birthday is coming up very quickly, in the next week. I'm an Aries, the fiery one. By the Chinese calendar, I'm a tiger. It's a very pragmatic combination, let me tell you. Anyways, the date is set, babysitter hired and my husband and I are going out, 6:45-11:00 PM. Not the most romantic idea to be on a timeline, but it works for us. Maybe in a few years when I hire a more reliable babysitter, mainly one that doesn't have to go to her real job at 6:30 the next morning, we'll do something more exciting, but I'm happy with my life and I hope this birthday to be very special. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

kadler said...

Ooh yay, happy almost birthday! What are you going to do with your husband when you go out?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, my birthday's in the next week, too. Just going to see some family for the weekend, nothing exciting.