About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Short Beginning Post - About Me and the Purpose of this Blog

So in short, I created this blog so that I could rant, vent, talk and get my feelings out there good or bad without anyone knowing who I am, hence my handle Anonymous Bloggette. So don't ask me who I am, I won't tell you and if you think you know me I won't admit to this blog either. There's a point to this, I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings and I don't want to have to worry that someone might try to use what I say here against me. I will tell you about my life though and a little background so you're not completely lost.

So, I'm a 22 year old woman stationed at Fort Meade for the United States Army. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it but I'm beginning to think I feel that about most things in my life. I have 2 kids, a son and a daughter and they light up my life. My kids are the main thing in my life that I would never ever think of hating. Every day seeing them getting bigger and growing and experiencing life just brings that ray of sunshine that I need to keep going. I'm married to a wonderful man who is the most loving, understanding person I've ever met. He thinks he's not good enough for me but he has no idea. He doesn't understand why I've created this blog, why I won't let him see it or why I feel the need to post my inner thoughts and feelings on the internet and honestly neither do I but I'm doing it and he's accepting and that's all that matters.


2 comments:

Kay said...

Hello there Anonymous Bloggette, Very nice to meet you. I see that this is the only post that we can put a comment on. I'm not seeing a comment button on your other posts.

I love blogging and my husband is very accepting now of my 1 year old hobby. He's beginning to find it quite interesting now, too. I just love having friends out there in cyberspace that I can "talk" to anytime. Welcome to our world.

*Just Jen* said...

I started out with mine that way. And then I began posting pictures of my son and I so eventaully SOMEONE might run accross it. HOPEFULLY not my parents! LOL

Welcome to blogland!