About Me

My photo
I'm a mom, a soldier, a wife. It's as simple as that.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Redecorating...or decorating at last...

So we live in townhomes, my first experience. We're allowed to decorate as much as we want, which is a blessing. We're planning on doing a beach-house theme in the living room, with dark blue sofas and drapes, white wood offsets and light blue walls. The floors are hard wood but because we rent our home and don't own it, unfortunately they're not in the best of shape. It's slow going, but I've got lots of ideas and hopes for our area.


This is a simple bookshelve, we have a lot of books and are currently keeping most of them in a side closet. Also plan on keeping possibley curios or other decoratives in this.

These remind me of old fashined blown glass bottles, I was planning on putting pottporri, flowers and or seashells in these.


I think these would make some wonderful side tables, with drawers so we can keep most of our stuff away from the babies!

No comments: